Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pinehurst Oil Painting

Pinehurst #1 that is. This is an oil painting I created for my friend and Golf Architect/Shaper talent, Kyle Franz. He provided me with some $$, a couple of old black and whites of this hole from early 1900's and described what he wanted to see the hole returned to. I sure hope he gets his way !!
The painting got me excited to see the work done on #2 and to hopefully oil paint it as well. It is a golf trip that I have yet to take, which could be well timed in the next couple of years based on the improvements in the area. Comments welcome. Best, Josh PS. Kyle has a nice interview posted on Golf Club Atlas hosted by Ran Morrissett, who is obviously a big fan. I am glad I could introduce the two of them. http://www.golfclubatlas.com/feature-interview/kyle-franz-june-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment