Friday, February 26, 2010

Recent Work


Good Morning!  

Taking some time this morning to make my first blog post.  Being kind of old fashioned, (early on I was sure that the whole internet thing was going to be a fad) I was one of the last people to buy a laptop.  Soon thereafter Email began to make sense and it certainly seems like My Blog will follow the same path.  

It has been a great winter for me, I've been in the garden state of New Jersey getting some further education.  Being away from my wife has not been easy for these ten weeks, but I have been able to fill idle time oil painting some of my favorite subjects.  Pebble Beach 18 as seen above in its finished state and National Golf Links of America 17 (NGLA) which is nearly complete.  (I will post a photo it NGLA soon)

Back in San Francisco for a few days visiting my wife and my hope upon returning to New Jersey is that the snow melts so that the planned visit to Pine Valley is not shelved.

Talk soon,

Josh 

No comments:

Post a Comment